Pages
HOME
POSTS
ABOUT
MUSIC
GALLERY
NEWS / EVENTS
CONTACT
FOLLOW
Monday, May 13, 2019
Jim Kazas - I Don't Care on Instagram! My latest electric guitar beat track..!
This is the instrumental demo version of my latest electric guitar beat track on my Instagram account called "I Don't Care".
I hope you'll like it!
Jim Kazas - I Don't Care on Instagram!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
Follow Jim Kazas
My favourite tracks are here!
Best of the best (Favourites) - by Jim Kazas
my "Two guitars" Stock Photo on my Pond5 portfolio!
This is my " Two guitars" Stock Photo on my brand new Pond5 portfolio! More to come soon!
Informations about the song structure from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia!
I was looking for the right structure of my songs and came across that Wikipedia page and I really liked the way it is written! Son...
(no title)
Jim Kazas - You 're breaking my heart (emotional sad music) Welcome my first song published on Pond5 ! You 're breaking my h...
Your MINDSET
Well, when time comes to stay quiet and think... think deeply, think of every detail, of every step and every movement, of what you have d...
No comments:
Post a Comment