Tuesday, April 2, 2019

MOTIVATION, INSPIRATION - 20 Principles You Should Live By To Get Everything You Want In Life! - MASTER THIS!

Hello, from Greece!


It was a great sunny day and tomorrow I will be at the music recording studio to record my first two professionally recorded tracks. I am really glad about that and the whole thint around my decision to keep on trying, to make the next step, to keep working hard to achive my goals, to finally find my purpose in this life, to find my drops in this huge ocean of human beings!


Something I always said to myself is:

- Hey, Jim, so, ... in some years from today you are gonna be an old man preparing to leave this life (if I get to live until then!), so ... man, do you want to live a routine life?
- NO!

-Do you want to travel the world?
-YES! Surely I would!

- Do you want new experiences in your life?
-YESSS!!!!

- Do you want to end up saying the last day of your life "God, I am ready to die now.. but, THANK YOU for blessing me and letting me live A LOVELY HAPPY LIFE!!!"?
-Who wouldn't, Jim? YES YES AND YES AGAIN!

So, here I am.. 2nd of the April 2019... Getting prepared for my postgraduate exams, I stopped reading to watch anothter one of my favourite motivational videos on Youtube. I added it to my playlist to have it available for future moments when I want something to push me farther, to help me keep on trying, to make me the one I want to be, the one I feel that I deserve to be!




Please feel free to send me your thoughts in the comments and if you want






Here is a Summary of the "20 Principles You Should Live By To Get Everything You Want In Life! - MASTER THIS!" video:

1. There's nothing you can't achieve in life if you're willing to work for it
2. Take responsibility for your life
3. There's always something to be grateful for
4. Follow your own path
5. Never stop learning and working on yourself
6. Live with integrity
7. Give your all!
8. You can change the way you feel at any moment by changing your focus
9. Don't chase money. Follow your purpose
10. There's no such thing as a failure, unless you fail to learn the lesson
11. The end result will be worth the sacrifise
12. Patience is power
13. Nothing worthwhile in life comes easy
14. Nothing that has happened in the past can stop you from creating a better future
15. It's never too late to be great
16. Not everyone will be happy for you
17. Habits make or break you
18. Fear is an illusion
19. Without direction, you'll end up in wrong section

20. No one will believe in you until you do?

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts