Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Contemporary Best of the best (Favourites) playlist





Talking about songs and music, I would like to show you a playlist I have made with some of my favourite contemporary tracks. I call it "Best of the best (Favourites)"  and you can listen to my collection here on my Youtube channel 



I have also made a general playlist with some of my favourite EDM, House, R'n'B etc. tracks, called "Favourite Dance, EDM, House, Pop, Techno songs (Best of the best!)"






All those playlists and much more are on my YouTube channel, where you can listen to some of my musical ideas. If you like or dislike any of them or want to comment, you would help me improve in the future by giving me some feedback. And of course, if you want,subscribe to my channel and press the "bell" sign to listen to any new uploaded track of mine.






THANK YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts